Thursday, July 7, 2011

Apple TV Generation 2 + demo first impressions (Fall 2010) - IOS Vlog 135

Apple TV Generation 2 + demo first impressions (Fall 2010) - IOS Vlog 135 Tube. Duration : 6.17 Mins.


After my unboxing and epic story behind the HDMI cable that I had to find and buy at 2 am, I finally got with the Apple TV. I connected to my 1080p capable 47-inch TV, and Vizio, as I said, there is only 720p. Not surprisingly, there is, but I was hoping for something magical. The Apple TV still seems a lot on my LCD. I would love for them, so awesome my decoder can, you know, with Netflix and other things that can fundamentally change. The prices for shows and movies arenot for me, I much prefer to record my shows on my DVR. As a fan of Netflix Watch Now feature, this is pretty decent addition to my living room, or perhaps my desk. Nifty little man for $ 99, full test soon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Check out the show sponsors: Follow on www.iPhone4Forum.net Twitter www.Twitter.com / Phil_Synowiec PLEASE comment rate and subscribe!

Keywords: Apple, TV, 2010, fall, steve, jobs, unboxing, store, app, iphone, ipod, ios, touch, itouch, movies, show, youtube, internet, netflix, radio, flickr, science, and, technology

infant car seat cover kiddie pools

No comments:

Post a Comment